Are you ready to join the Rhinestone Leaders of the World™?
Current Positions Available:
In search of a Graphic Design/ Layout Specialist with experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Job responsibilities include:
- Logo designs
- Use of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to create clothing designs for athletic uniforms & other apparel.
- Designers should estimate to use templates for about 50% of designs -- recoloring the apparel and adding logos, while creating custom designs from scratch for 50% of designs.
- Knowledge of the Cheerleading & Dance Industry is not required, but is preferred.
- Fashion Design knowledge is not required, but is preferred.
- Occasional side projects within marketing department may include branding i.e. flyer design, order form design, banner designs, business cards, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred. Designers will use Illustrator more than Photoshop.
- Experience using a CRM System is not required, but is preferred.
- We are looking for someone detail oriented who can handle complex instructions in a timely manner.
Pay and Benefits:
9 am to 5pm hours preferred, but hours are flexible.
$12.50 / hr starting, ranges based on experience.
Quarterly bonuses provided based on performance.
90 day review for a raise & other benefits such as Health Insurance &Paid time off.
401k benefits are provided after 1 year of employment.
Laid back & flexible work environment, but fast-paced. We work hard and play hard.
Located in McCook, IL. Remote positions may be available depending upon experience and availability. We prefer to hire at least one local designer in the Chicago area who can commute to our corporate office.
Designer will be provided their own private space to work within corporate. All employees take temperature when entering the building daily. Hand sanitizer is provided. Anyone who feels sick is asked to remain home until a negative COVID test provided.
Please use the Indeed Link below to apply. Resume and online portfolio (or link to social page with design portfolio), are required for all applicants to be considered.
Click the button below: